[Openstack-operators] Your Input is Requested - Percona software improvements

Matt Griffin matt.griffin at percona.com
Mon Sep 23 18:44:36 UTC 2013

Hello Sir/Madam,

Want to help us improve Percona software for your applications and
infrastructure deployments?

MySQL plays a key role in OpenStack. Percona, maker of the MySQL drop-in
compatible Percona Server and Percona XtraDB Cluster, is continuously
looking for ways to deliver innovative software features which will enhance
our products as well as the MySQL ecosystem. We would like to learn more
about your needs of today and in the future for MySQL-based solutions and
MySQL-based cluster solutions.

Please spend about 10 minutes to complete our survey. As a thank you,
everyone who completes the survey and submits their contact information
will be entered in a drawing for one of five $50 Amazon gift certificates.

Complete the survey now by clicking the following link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2013pxc-os-ops

Thanks for your input!

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about this
message.

Best,
Matt Griffin
Director of Product Management, Percona