[Openstack-operators] I'm in trouble when I start horizon

苌智 changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 01:13:26 UTC 2013

This is /var/log/apache2/error.log says:

Error processing line 1 of
 /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/easy-install.pth:

   Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 161, in addpackage
       if not dircase in known_paths and os.path.exists(dir):
     File "/usr/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 18, in exists
       os.stat(path)
   TypeError: must be encoded string without NULL bytes, not str

 I don't know how to fix it..

 When I'm run python, also present the above wrong..
 Could you tell me some advice?
 Thanks a lot !!