[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] Neutron HA

Kevin Jackson kevin at linuxservices.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 09:00:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,
What is the current development status of Neutron and HA.  We all should
know by now some of the issues we have and have to workaround with the
likes of the L3 agent, and it's routes being available on a single node
that luckily got the request to create it.  If it fails, routing fails.

In order for Neutron to be feature-parity with Nova Network, I expect this
to be a solved solution in Havana?  Is that a fair assumption or would we
still need to make decisions around Neutron to include/exclude L3 agents
and put some workarounds in place still?

Thanks!

Kev

Kevin Jackson
http://about.me/kevjackson