[Openstack-operators] Running Openstack and OpenNebula/Cloudstack nodes on the same machine

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Oct 31 07:21:17 UTC 2013

Daniel,

If you are on a red hat based distro, RDO is worth a look. See http://openstack.redhat.com. It is a simple RPM based package which can do a multi-node installation as well as a simple single node in 20 minutes with 3 commands.

I would agree with Tom on dedicated hardware… since you're doing an evaluation, you may get false failures if there are conflicts between software requirements and multiple systems trying to manage the hypervisor.

Tim