[Openstack-operators] Grizzly VNC Console and Chrome

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Tue Oct 29 22:28:19 UTC 2013

Hi Razique,

I've seen that shield at other times, but not for this scenario.

Mathieu: Clearing cookies, cache, etc etc didn't help :(

I have a co-worker who is having the same problem with this cloud and
Chrome. If two people are having the same problem, I'm tempted to say that
it's nothing that would be unique to my desktop. At the same time, I can't
find anything on the server that would cause the problem.

Doing tcpdump on this cloud shows no traffic except for my desktop to the
cloud controller. On a working cloud, I can clearly see traffic on the
internal network between the controller and compute node.

I can also see the compute node pick up the VNC request through RabbitMQ
and I see the nova-consoleauth log entry with the right internal VNC IP
address.

I'm going to try some older versions of Chrome this evening.

Joe

--
Joe Topjian
Systems Architect

www.cybera.ca

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.