[Openstack-operators] Havana glance + nova keystone troubles

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Tue Oct 29 16:30:29 UTC 2013

>I am testing with Havana (from RDO on SL64).
>When booting an image I get a traceback in the nova compute log:
>TRACE nova.openstack.common.rpc.amqp ImageNotAuthorized: Not authorized for image

>I am getting the following message in the glance api.log:
>Invalid user token - deferring reject downstream

A little bit more info:
I've added some logging to keystoneclient/middleware/auth_token.py for the glance API log.
It appears the token field is empty.
Now to find the cause of this....

P.S. it is trying to do the following and that results is "None":
    token = self._get_header(env, 'X-Auth-Token',
         self._get_header(env, 'X-Storage-Token'))

Robert van Leeuwen