[Openstack-operators] vms pool

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 15:53:58 UTC 2013

Ok, I understand it.

You want them be available for specified tenant or for 'any tenant
requested next instance'? For single tenant just create required amount
of instances (and keep that amount at certain level - simple 1-2 lines
script) , for cross-tenant pool - I think it not clearly possible
because of image access rights.