[Openstack-operators] Services last time not updated and in XXX state

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Thu Oct 17 07:44:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

In our cluster services stopped "talking" to each other
nova-manage service list  gives an "updated at" some time yesterday.
Same for quatum agent-list.

There do not seem any obvious errors in the logs.
Any clue where I should begin troubleshooting this?
I already restarted all the controller services but to no avail.

Nova consoleauth & conductor are the only ones that do not seem to be affected... They still have a resent "updated at"

Thx,
Robert