[Openstack-operators] Multiple quantum-dhcp-agents

Samuel Winchenbach swinchen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 21:35:55 UTC 2013

Could it be that I am using:
interface_driver = quantum.agent.linux.interface.OVSInterfaceDriver  (from
dhcp_agent.ini)
core_plugin =
quantum.plugins.openvswitch.ovs_quantum_plugin.OVSQuantumPluginV2 (from
quantum.conf)
?

I found this page here:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/config-reference/content/multi_agent_demo_configuration.html

I noticed it is using the LinuxBridge plugin.  I am not sure if that is a
requirement of the agent extension.

Any idea or suggestions?

Sam