[Openstack-operators] Graceful VM shutdown

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Fri May 17 00:44:52 UTC 2013

Poncho leads in a very interesting direction.  Among other things I've been
wanting a way to have "nice" instances that could use space capacity but be
suspended or deleted when the capacity was needed by higher priority
instances.

Though curious why existing metadata implementation is insufficient for
annotation?

-Jon