[Openstack-operators] Cannot create Instances

Steven Barnabas sbarnabas at frontporch.com
Thu Mar 28 17:04:30 UTC 2013

Success!!!!   I have launched my Windows ISO instance with a volume attatched.  Thank you very much for all you're help.

Just 1 more quick question.  When I am VNC'ing into the image to install windows onto the volume, it is trying to boot from the actual volume, then network, then floppy.  It never launches the ISO. Since there is no OS installed yet on the volume, there is no bootable disc.  Is there a way of making it launch the ISO and start the installation?

Thank you very much.

Steven Barnabas
Network Engineer
Front Porch, Inc.