[Openstack-operators] Openstack Grizzly release

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Mar 20 12:53:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Seeing more and more requests for grizzly install documentation, and we
have some patches for review. [1] My request would be for review and help
with install docs. If you are working on a Grizzly install doc separate
from the manuals, please help with the manuals by reviewing and patching. I
haven't heard the plan for the Basic Install guide, if anyone has that in
progress, let us know. Also all doc patches get published to
docs.openstack.org/trunk/ so that contains the latest for Grizzly.

I don't know when the distros will be done with packaging, such as the
Ubuntu Cloud Archive. The date published on GrizzlyReleaseSchedule is for
when the branch is cut/tagged, not when packages are available.

Hope this is helpful (though I don't have exact dates, sorry).

Anne

1.
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/openstack-manuals,n,z