[Openstack-operators] Seeking reviewers for OpenStack Security Guide

Bryan D. Payne bdpayne at acm.org
Tue Jun 25 22:53:03 UTC 2013

The OpenStack Security Group is doing a book sprint this week to produce an
OpenStack Security Guide geared towards cloud architects and cloud
builders.  We're looking for reviewers.  Requirements are below:

* Must be able to meet with us in Annapolis, MD this Thursday (June 27)
* Must be a cloud architect or cloud builder or similar (as defined by
yourself)
* Must be willing and ready to work with our team for the day

If you or someone you know is able to help, please contact me off list to
coordinate.

Cheers,
-bryan