[Openstack-operators] Ansible playbooks for Red Hat's distro of OpenStack

Heling Yao yaoheling at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 04:16:55 UTC 2013

Hi Tim,

Thank you for sharing this. I believe it will be very useful for folks
using CentOS.

There are many chef and puppet modules/recipes to deploy openstack, and
ansible playbooks for openstack deployment is really needed for people
that prefers a simple solution. Just hope there are support for more
distros, such as ubuntu etc.

Thanks,

Heling