[Openstack-operators] Other options than MySQL

Salman Toor salman.toor at it.uu.se
Mon Jun 17 16:10:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for sharing Savanna link. I will look at it.

With no SQL, I was expecting more towards MongoDB, Cassandra or HBase type of solutions.

I was thinking sooner or later with the new requirement there will be the need of new fields and after that change in schema. perhaps a key-value based solution is better. This approach will be good for both metadata and general purpose flexible databases.

Regards..
Salman.