[Openstack-operators] "7th Cloud Computing 2013" - Bangalore, India...

Deepak deepak at virtueinsight.com
Fri Jun 7 08:37:38 UTC 2013

7th Cloud Computing 2013"

"Accelerating your cloud strategy"

09th July 2013, Taj Vivanta - MG Road, Bangalore, India.

Greeting From Virtue Insight,

I am happy to invite you and your colleagues to be a sponsor/ delegate for
our upcoming "7th Cloud Computing 2013". The conference will be held on 09th
July 2013, Taj Vivanta - MG Road, Bangalore, India.

 SOME OF THE KEY SPEAKERS ARE FROM :- Salesforce.com, Hp, Centre for e
Governance, Government of Karnataka, Citrix, Microsoft (TBC), Cisco,
Vodafone, NIIT Technologies, Microsoft, L&T Infotech, Tonse Telecom,
Mahindra SSG, Deloitte Consulting, 8KMiles Plus Many More...

*    TARGET AUDIENCE - INDUSTRY:- CIO/CTOs/CxOs, Heads of Business
Development, Strategy Director's, Directors   Telecommunication Manager's,
Communication Directors, Heads of Sales, Heads of Call and Contact
Manager's, VPs of Technology, Product Manager's, Business Development
Managers,  Storage Manager's, Business Analysts, Database/Data Center
Manager, Hosting Manager's, Head of Training, System and Network
Integrators, Data Center Managers, Head of Telecoms, Compliance and Policy
Manager's, Network Administrator's.

*    WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND: - 7th Cloud Computing 2013 is the place to meet
all the key decision makers across the entire cloud computing eco-system
from enterprises, telecom operators, regulators, government agencies,
service providers, system integrators and vendors. This summit will provide
great networking opportunities with industry leaders, presenting you with
the opportunity to meet and do business with likeminded individuals.

*    CONFERENCE BOOKING DETAILS :-

Early Bird Discounted Price - Conference Delegate Pass (INR 4,000 + Tax
(12.36%) per delegate) - Book and Pay before 27th May 2013 to avail the
early bird discounted price.

The Standard price for single delegate is (INR INR (5,000 + Tax (12.36%) per
delegate)

Group Discounts - 3 and above Delegates - (INR 4,000 + Tax (12.36%) per
delegate)

Spot Registration on the day of the conference - 1 Day Conference - (INR
6,000 + Tax (12.36%) per delegate)

Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall - Should you wish to Sponsor, or
purchase a Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply
email your interest and queries to TEL: + 91 9171350244 or
deepak at virtueinsight.com, deepakrajvirtueinsight at gmail.com

We also have some sponsorship opportunities available for the event which
gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. In
addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry
gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development
efforts.

In case you or any of your colleagues might be interested in participating
in the same, please let me know and I will be happy to call you and help you
with the registration.

Should you have any questions, or to receive the updated event brochure or
sponsorship details, please let me know, don't delay! Secure your place
today by calling me on +91 9171350244 or Email - deepak at virtueinsight.com,
deepakrajvirtueinsight at gmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from
you.

 Thanks & Regards,

Deepak Raj

Delegate Sales

Virtue Insight

Tel -         + 91 44 65515693;

GSM -       + 91 9171350244;

E Mail -      deepak at virtueinsight.com

                         www.virtueinsight.com
<http://www.virtueinsight.com/>

               www.virtueinsight.blogspot.com
<http://www.virtueinsight.blogspot.com/>

Follow Us to keep yourself updated on our upcoming Conferences:

Facebook: http://facebook.com/virtue.insight

Linked In:  http://in.linkedin.com/in/virtueinsight

Twitter:    http://twitter.com/virtue_insight

You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/VirtueInsight

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments are from Virtue Insight and are
intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message
is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under
international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by
e-mail at info at virtueinsight.com