[Openstack-operators] Quantum setup for Cisco Grizzly HA install guide

Arminder Singh Girgla arminder at pugmarks.com
Fri Jun 7 14:25:06 UTC 2013

Hi Daneyon,

Starting a separate thread picking up from mention of Cisco Grizzly HA install guide. I had followed the same guide earlier, but getting around the VLANs was kind of tough one. As for Quantum, have you exactly followed the guide or did something of your own? If yes, then what changes you did at the switch & routers connected to the nodes? We tried setting VLAN and put the nodes on Trunk ports, it worked once on one of the compute nodes and then it never did. Something I missed in there. Hope you could be of some help.

Best Regards,

Arminder Singh Girgla