[Openstack-operators] Call for tools and utilities

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Jan 17 21:27:42 UTC 2013

In February, we're flying in a team of operators and a book sprint
facilitator to write an operators guide at Rackspace in Austin. Ahead of
the actual intense writing week, I would love to get a list of utilities
operators are using. We're collecting items now, and if you can write your
ideas in this etherpad [1] it would help us a lot. I can't promise they'll
all get into the guide, but tips and tricks are gathering here:

1. https://etherpad.openstack.org/EssexOperationsGuide (no, it won't be
Essex-based)

Thanks all -
Anne