[Openstack-operators] virt resize fails

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Tue Jan 15 10:06:13 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade a VM to a better flavour, however although I have
set the ssh keys for the nova user on all servers the resize still
fails.
The process starts well, but after a minute or so `nova list` shows the
instance in ERROR state instead of RESIZE.
This is what I could find in the logs:
http://fpaste.org/tbdq/

I also noticed that on one of the hypervisors where this probably takes
place the instance's directory is renamed to instance00000XX_resize.

Any pointers?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro