[Openstack-operators] Increase the resources of running instances

Peter L. Borghard pborghard at choopa.com
Mon Feb 11 13:38:15 UTC 2013

I was getting some errors in the past when attempting this, which was
corrected by adding the following to nova.conf:

--allow_resize_to_same_host=true
--scheduler_default_filters=AllHostsFilter

I believe without the first statement you will receive errors in
nova-compute.log and the second statement would log to
nova-scheduler.log.  You will need to restart services(not sure which, I
did all) before trying to resize again.

Peter Borghard

On 02/11/2013 06:15 AM, Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi wrote:HI,