[Openstack-operators] User-specified Root Disk Size

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Wed Aug 7 16:24:10 UTC 2013

I'm not aware of any blueprints for user selectable root or ephemeral
storage, but I do have similar use cases where adding yet another custom
flavor seems less than ideal.

In fact I'm personally not 100% happy with the idea of flavors, but they're
so entrenched as a basic concept I suspect implementing some form of
dynamic flavors would be a fairly large under taking.

-Jon