[Openstack-operators] Monitoring Openstack

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Fri Apr 26 18:46:31 UTC 2013

In addition to that, one of the great many items on my todo list is to
write alerts for "can an instance launch without error?" or "can a snapshot
be created"?

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:

> Is there a repository for nagios probes for OpenStack ?
>
> I'm thinking of more than just 'is this process running' but also 'is this
> REST API service responding correctly'
>
> Tim

Joe Topjian
Systems Administrator
Cybera Inc.

www.cybera.ca

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.