[Openstack-operators] Monitoring Openstack

Stefano Zilli stefano.zilli at cern.ch
Thu Apr 25 16:38:14 UTC 2013

Hi list,

we are planning to deploy a monitoring system to check Openstack services availability so I would like to do a quick survey on what you currently use. I found several pages regarding this topic but they all end up in a war of religion between Nagios/Icinga, Zabbix and other systems users.

It would be nice to see what are in your opinion the strong and weak points of these products based on your daily experience with them.

Thanks,
Stefano.