[Openstack-operators] Distributed Filesystem

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:05:29 UTC 2013

Well I am not sure if we would like to do it since it is marked
as deprecated. So this is what I am thinking. For shared storage, I will be
using glusterfs and use cinder just for extra block disk on the instances.
This what the Openstack operators doing typically ?

Thanks
Paras.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:10 AM, Razique Mahroua <razique.mahroua at gmail.com