[Openstack-operators] Networking breaks in CentOS guests but works with Ubuntu guests

Gmi gmi68745 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 22:13:14 UTC 2013

I had problems before with Centos based instances started from a snapshot where the udev rule for networking was not removed, so the interface would change at boot.
Is it possible that you hit a similar issue.
To check if your issue is caused by the image, you could use virsh to clone the instance on that node and manually start a kvm instance.