[Openstack-operators] Hardware specifications

Adithya Inavolu Adithya.Inavolu at infotech-enterprises.com
Tue Sep 25 04:13:18 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am Adithya Working as a software Engineer . Recently my organization is planning to implement a private cloud demo on 15 systems to implement IAAS . so please give some additional information other than mentioned in the website .. so that we can implement it in my organization. I require both hardware and software requirements in detail. Please do the needful.

Regards,
Adithy.Inavolu
Adithya.Inavolu at infotech-enterprises.com

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech or Mail.Admin at infotech-enterprises.com and delete the original message.