[Openstack-operators] Overselling/Oversubscribing RAM

Diego Parrilla Santamaría diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:57:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We wrote several months ago a quick overview about how to oversubscribe
with StackOps Enterprise Edition. Surprisingly it was a presentation our
customer they love :-o

Here goes the presentation in slideshare:
http://www.slideshare.net/stackops/stackops-openstack-nova-sizing-service-definition

Cheers
Diego
 --