[Openstack-operators] Diablo repositories?

Aubrey Wells aubrey at vocalcloud.com
Fri Sep 21 15:35:40 UTC 2012

Greetings,
We are adding some compute nodes to our Diablo cluster but the ppa
archives in the diablo install guide seem to be dead. Have they been
moved or are they just gone? Any alternative way to get the Diablo
packages?

# add-apt-repository ppa:openstack-release/2011.3
Error: can't find signing_key_fingerprint at
https://launchpad.net/api/1.0/~openstack-release/+archive/2011.3

# apt-get update
<snip>
Err http://ppa.launchpad.net lucid/main Packages
  404  Not Found
Err http://ppa.launchpad.net lucid/main Sources
  404  Not Found
<snip>
W: GPG error: http://ppa.launchpad.net lucid Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 1EBA3D372A2356C9
W: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/openstack-release/2011.3/ubuntu/dists/lucid/main/binary-amd64/Packages.gz
 404  Not Found

W: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/openstack-release/2011.3/ubuntu/dists/lucid/main/source/Sources.gz
 404  Not Found

E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.
#
Aubrey Wells
Director | Network Services