[Openstack-operators] problem with glance-registory

Salman Toor salman.toor at it.uu.se
Thu Sep 20 12:39:09 UTC 2012

Hi again,

Yes that's correct that I am running it using sudo, means as root.

My password file and group file looks Ok. I have check the permissions
on the directories, Ok as well. Actually everything is as similar as
it is for keystone user.

I have tried following steps

1 - Stop glance-api and glance-registry.
2 - Remove everything using "yum remove".
3 - Remove glance database and the glance user from mysql.
4 - Delete user and group glance
5 - Install everything form scratch using "sudo yum install openstack-glance"
6 - Create databases, fix the conf files.

But the result is same. no success when it comes to the glance-registry.

So still I am running manually using root account. :-(

Regards..
Salman.