[Openstack-operators] routing issue in instances VIP

Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi vivekraghuwanshi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:09:13 UTC 2012

Here is some more clear picture.

nodes are getting ips from nova-network and vip is giving them manually.

i am able to ping eth1 and eth0 from any node but vip are only pingable via
same node where they are assigned.

how i can give vip in openstack for load balancing please help

node1
eth1 192.168.1.9
eth0 192.168.0.9
vip  192.168.0.101