[Openstack-operators] Failed to connect to server (code: 1006) (Solved)

Salman Toor salman.toor at it.uu.se
Thu Oct 18 06:31:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

Today I was working on novncproxy and try to access it on MAC using Safari. I can only see this error message

Failed to connect to server (code: 1006)

I have fixed all the parameters according to the latest guide. But then I open the page in Firefox and everything works fine.

I am wondering is it only me who have experience this or its know?

I think it would be helpful if we can also mention

novncproxy_host=
listen_port=

to be set in the nova.conf in order not to run it on 0.0.0.0:6080

Regards..
Salman.