[Openstack-operators] Operations use cases/pain points

Michael Still michael.still at canonical.com
Thu Nov 8 18:23:16 UTC 2012

On 11/09/2012 03:44 AM, James R Penick wrote:
> Excellent idea! I'll add severity to the wiki.

I think this list is really good, but ultimately its going to need to
turn into a series of bugs (or blueprints for things which are more
systemic). I'm not saying that operators need to fix those bugs, but its
the best way to communicate with the developers.

So, perhaps the wiki page is where things are incubated for a bit before
being turned into bugs / blueprints?

Mikal