[Openstack-operators] About OpenStack

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu May 24 23:00:22 UTC 2012

hi Stephen,

you can run OpenStack on a single machine and still get to test it. I
would suggest you to give a look at the official OpenStack
documentation and especially the starter guide (it's aimed at setting
up a basic installation on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS)

http://docs.openstack.org/essex/openstack-compute/starter/content/

Hope this helps,
Stef