[Openstack-operators] About OpenStack

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 16:45:58 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin,

Lot of thanks for your demo.  It eases my work.

I have 2 Virtual PCs, both for testing.  One of them is running VirtualBox and another KVM+qemu.

I'll clean some space on VirtualBox for the testing.  It is now only about 150G space available.  I can increase the space to 200G.  Would it be sufficient?.  The KVM+qemu box is almost full.

B.R.
Stephen L