[Openstack-operators] Access Swift storage via cyberDuck

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue May 8 16:34:45 UTC 2012

Hi Vivek -
Depends on what you're using for auth. When I tested this, my swift
installation was using swauth for authentication. So here's what I entered:

Username: account:username
Password: password used with -K with the swift CLI

I haven't tested this with keystone, but try the password first, not a
token, since tokens only last 24 hours.

When I use Cyberduck with Rackspace Cloud Files, I enter the API Key from
the cloud dashboard for that account. Right now Rackspace Cloud Files uses
something like swauth, not keystone.

Anne