[Openstack-operators] Problem running euca-authorize command

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Wed Jun 6 16:48:28 UTC 2012

Hi Stephen:

You should copy the "demorc" file to whatever machine you want to run the commands on. If you want to use the same machine you are on, you don't need to copy it anywhere.

You do, however, need to "source" the file. This means running the file in the context of your local shell environment. There are two ways to do this (both have the same effect)

1. Use the "source" command

source demorc

2. Use the period (.) operator

. demorc

The documentation tells you to use the #2 method,  I suspect you may have missed that step. Can you try that?

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein