[Openstack-operators] Swift account listing

Pete Zaitcev zaitcev at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 22:52:21 UTC 2012

Guys, a simple question hopefuly:

How do I list all Swift accounts?

Specifically, I have a test installation that I used to experiemnt
with various upgrades and migrations. I probably lost a few testing
accounts in it. Now it sits there and uses up space. How do I find
and eliminate orphan accounts?

Once I have a list of accounts, I can match them up with the output
of "keystone user-list", and I can run swift-account-audit on them.

I'm thinking "ls /srv/node/partitions/accounts/" on all storage nodes
and then building a union set. Seems kind of too ad-hoc though.

Greetings,
-- Pete