[Openstack-operators] Keystone and Active Directory

Joseph Heck heckj at mac.com
Sat Jul 14 19:53:09 UTC 2012

Thanks Matt - interesting detail, and a bit beyond what I was originally asking :-) I

'm not sure I understand the benefit you're getting with the cross-realm setup and how you'd want to deploy it. I think the description detail below is primarily concerned with pure authentication - more into the instances that you might spin up than just accessing OpenStack APIs, and not asserting anything about mapping groups in AD to either roles or projects. Am I reading that correctly?

- joe