[Openstack-operators] How to manage keystone identity service with ldap backend

Joseph Heck heckj at mac.com
Thu Jul 12 15:45:22 UTC 2012

Hey Emanuele -

First thing to undertstand the bug is to look at the logging and see what's getting reported as the issue. By default, Keystone logs to /var/log/keystone/keystone.log, but can be modified based on whatever you've set up in your keystone.conf.

I don't personally use the LDAP backend to Keystone, but I have significant faith that it works based on Adam's work in developing it.

-joe