[Openstack-operators] images stuck in "decrypting" state

Linux Datacenter linuxdatacenter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:30:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just ran into the following issue:
Images uploaded with cloud-publish-tarball use nova-objectstore.
They upload successfully, but they never become availabe. They are stuck in
"decrypting" state.

euca-describe-images
IMAGE    aki-00000023
osbucket/oneiric-server-cloudimg-amd64-vmlinuz-virtual.manifest.xml
decrypting    private        x86_64    kernel              instance-store
IMAGE    ami-00000024
osbucket/oneiric-server-cloudimg-amd64.img.manifest.xml
decrypting    private        x86_64    machine    aki-00000023
instance-store

I can see no errors on the nova-objectstore side.

I am running the trunk version from 2011-01-29.
Cheers,