[Openstack-operators] [urgent] Nova-network isn't creating floating IP iptables rules!

Gui Maluf guimalufb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:43:40 UTC 2012

Hey guys. I think I did a stupid thing.
My setup is 1 cloudcontroller + node and 2 node with FlatDHCP, mult_host,
net HA.

Recently I've changed the hostname of my cloudcontroller; to make things
consistent I've updated the services table inside nova db to mark as
deleted=1 the lines where host=oldhostname.

I dont know what happened because now nothing of the nova-network works. It
doesn't create br100 anymore, neither iptables rules of SNAT and DNAT

The worse thing about that problem, is that this is  production setup. All
my instances from the cloudcontroller are unavaible cause of this. Nodes
are creating everything regularly

I couldn't found nothing wrong on logs, no errors. Anyway, here are my logs
and setup files.

controller nova.conf: http://paste.openstack.org/show/28095/
node nova.conf: http://paste.openstack.org/show/28096/
iptables -L -t nat + brctl show + virsh list:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/28098/

Any other information please let me know!
I need to fix this ASAP

--
*guilherme* \n
\t *maluf*