[Openstack-operators] Creating an image from a snapshot

Samuel Winchenbach swinchen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 02:40:22 UTC 2012

It worked fine on my second attempt (If only everything would work
after two tries!).

I am not sure what I did incorrectly the first time, but I could not
ssh to the instance with my new (testing) key.

Thanks for the help, if I run into that problem again I will try a
little harder to debug it and not just dump the instance and start
over.

Sam