[Openstack-operators] Confused by user management

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Wed Aug 15 02:03:48 UTC 2012

On Aug 14, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Samuel Winchenbach <swinchen at gmail.com> wrote:

> H,, interesting.  Using quota-update I get the following:
>
> error: argument <subcommand>: invalid choice: 'quota-update'

This is what happens when I try it (I believe this is the latext version of python-novaclient from pypi)

$ nova quota-update
usage: nova quota-update [--instances <instances>] [--cores <cores>]
                         [--ram <ram>] [--volumes <volumes>]
                         [--gigabytes <gigabytes>]
                         [--floating-ips <floating_ips>]
                         [--metadata-items <metadata_items>]
                         [--injected-files <injected_files>]
                         [--injected-file-content-bytes <injected_file_content_bytes>]
                         <tenant_id>
error: too few arguments
Try 'nova help quota-update' for more information.

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein