[Openstack-operators] VM with a public IP

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at cloudscaling.com
Mon Aug 13 21:40:27 UTC 2012

I was thinking that as well.  But the only reason I could think of that
he'd be forced to grab public IPs from dhcp was that he had no access to
the DHCP server and network infrastructure.  I just kind of assumed that
would mean that nova would not be able to allocate the IP for intance in
any manner congruent with nova's needs.

-Matt