[Openstack-operators] About the directory of keystone admin

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 16:00:00 UTC 2012

Hi Jay,

> I'm not understanding you, sorry, Stephen. What user are you logging
> into the host machine (not the VM) with?

Login    satimis

But I don't know whether I need to start from the beginning again.  As the PC has been restarted several time?

I finished up to;

2.2. Creating Users
http://fedorapeople.org/~russellb/openstack-lab-rhsummit-2012/ch02s02.html

$ keystone user-role-add --user 94d659c3c9534095aba5f8475c87091a \
  --role 78035c5d3cd94e62812d6d37551ecd6a \
  --tenant_id 6f8e3e36c4194b86b9a9b55d4b722af3

Thanks

B.R.
SL