[Openstack-operators] DevOps Community Session at the Design Summit

Duncan McGreggor duncan at dreamhost.com
Wed Apr 25 19:54:03 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

I've just put up the first DevOps blog post from last week's event...
I've got several more planned. You can check it out here:
  http://cogitat.io

If you chatted with me after the community session ("Getting Real") on
Wednesday, be sure to send me an email, since I wasn't able to get
cards from everyone (and I don't think that all the cards made it back
home safely!).

If you've got notes or ideas that didn't make it into the Etherpad,
I've created a new section (at the end) for updates -- go ahead and
add them there :-)
  http://etherpad.openstack.org/FolsomDevOpsTeam

I'm also pulling stuff together in Launchpad, and will have more info
for you on that, as it gets organized.

Stay tuned!