[Openstack-operators] Openstack swift SAIO script with IPv6 support

Marcelo Martis btorch-os at zeroaccess.org
Fri May 27 16:07:14 UTC 2011

Morning,

If anyone is interested in checking this out and have any thoughts. I
have created this swift SAIO setup script a few weeks back and I'm
trying to improve it as much as I can when time allows. I have recently
added ipv6 support to it, which means I can setup an openstack-swift
SAIO vm/slice on full ipv6 (global or ula addresses).

So far I have only tested/developed the script with Ubuntu 10.04 but it
should be ok on 10.10 I believe

https://github.com/btorch/swift-saio.sh

Marcelo Martins
Openstack-swift