[Openstack-operators] Openstack-swift Meetup in Barcelona, Spain

Diego Parrilla Santamaría diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Thu May 12 08:11:13 UTC 2011

Hi all,

yes, we are thinking about repeating what we did in Madrid in
Barcelona, but next week I think it will be too soon.

There are really smart guys doing interesting things in Barcelona with
Swift. Why don't you try to contact them using the Spain group mailing
list? There is always people ready for some beers for sure! You can
write in english, the list is not restricted to spanish. Remember to
introduce yourself first, some of the guys don't follow the openstack
developers list frecuently ;-)

The list is:
spain-openstack-user-group at googlegroups.com

Cheers