[Openstack-operators] Problem with swift-auth-add-usercommand in the Auth-Server

e.testingcloud e.testingcloud at tid.es
Tue May 10 10:06:50 UTC 2011

Hi Marcelo.

Thank you very much for your help.

I have solved the problem. I have used the swauth server and I have changed the configuration files like you said.
Now I can create users without problems. If I find some problems, I will consult you.

Thanks you very much Marcelo.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.