[Openstack-operators] st tool

shashidhar v shashidhar.velagandula at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 05:11:16 UTC 2011

Hi,

When I am using "st" tool from a client machine to interact with swift
service which was ssl enabled (self signed certs.)  I am getting the
following error

[shashi at pvfs4 tmp]$ ./st stat -A https://192.1x.x.x:8080/auth/v1 -U
test:tester -K testing
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./st", line 1715, in ?
    error_queue)
  File "./st", line 1256, in st_stat
    headers = conn.head_account()
  File "./st", line 764, in head_account
    return self._retry(head_account)
  File "./st", line 737, in _retry
    self.url, self.token = self.get_auth()
  File "./st", line 725, in get_auth
    return get_auth(self.authurl, self.user, self.key, snet=self.snet)
  File "./st", line 181, in get_auth
    parsed, conn = http_connection(url)
  File "./st", line 154, in http_connection
    if parsed.scheme == 'http':
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'scheme'
[shashi at pvfs4 tmp]$

Earlier it was working fine with  http protocol , but failed with https
protocol

Thanks & Regards,
shashi